To be a Professional Path Soul Level Animal Communication Practitioner in good standing you must:
- Adhere to regular professional standards of conduct and character. Your professionalism should be reflected your behavior at all times.
- Treat others as you want to be treated.
- Reach out to the Professional Certified SLAC Practitioner community and Danielle for information, support, guidance, and assistance as you build your business.
- Understand that we hold a zero-tolerance for bullying or other types of communication that are damaging to the reputation of others, to the work in the animal communication community, to Danielle, or DMSAC. Those who engage in this activity will be immediately removed from the community, the school, and the practitioner’s pages.
- Reach out to the DMSAC office at email@example.com to address any problems or concerns.
As always, this structure and these guidelines will evolve over time. If you see something you’d love to have implemented, have a question about an aspect of the school that is confusing you, or just have a general question, please connect with us to let us know!