EXPERT SOUL LEVEL ANIMAL COMMUNICATION PROGRAM
MACKINNON MEDIA, INC. Contract
WELCOME to the Expert Soul Level Animal Communication Program! The following contract is to ensure we are all on the same page about the program, expectations and other important details!
The information presented in this program is educational and provided only as general information and entertainment. The information in this program is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or psychological disorder and should not replace health care from a medical professional.
By attending this program, you agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless MacKinnon Media, Inc. and it’s owners from and against any and all claims which you, or your representatives may have for loss, damage, or injury of any kind arising in connection to this program.
I understand that:
- This program is for entertainment purposes only.
- I will be recorded during group webinar calls within the program. This constitutes my release for those recordings.
- The class is about 11 weeks with fluctuations based on the month length and on Danielle’s schedule.
- I will have homework during this program and that at times, I will be required to complete the homework on my own or with other participants in the program.
- I will be asked prior to each class to post in the group forum whether or not I will be able to participate in homework for the upcoming class and that if I do not post in that group 1 day prior to the first class, I will not be included in the group homework.
- I will need a Facebook account for this program (and I can receive help from MacKinnon Media, Inc. in setting up an account if I am unsure how to do so).
- My behavior in the group forum must always be conscientious, supportive, helpful, and sincere. I understand that if I behave negatively towards another student I will be immediately removed from the program, all access to the class and content, with no refund. Just be nice to your fellow students! They’ll support you while you support them.
- For program payment I have chosen to pay either:
- A one-time payment of $1797.00
- Or a total of $2001.00 paid in three installments of $667 beginning the day I purchased the program – and then charged each 30 days after, until I have made all three payments. (I understand I can receive an invoice for these payments if I would inquire with the office.)
- I can receive a full refund for the price paid if I notify MacKinnon Media Inc. within 10 days of the first class that I would like to drop the class. Notification must come through email sent to the following address: email@example.com. I understand that I if I drop the class, I will no longer have access to any of the class content or the group forum.
- If for any reason I find that I cannot adequately participate in the class (life circumstances, job changes etc.), I can notify Danielle, via email, and request to participate in the next class. I understand that this option is available only one time to me and that it expires once class 6 has begun.
- If, through the course of the class, I have any concerns I will notify Danielle via email immediately.
I have read, understand and agree to the above disclaimers and I freely consent to attend: